Saturday, April 11, 2015

Days in Europe - Vienna to Bratislava (Slovakia) 維也納到斯洛伐克



Since my flight arrived midnight I stayed a night in Vienna before heading to Bratislava (Slovakia). In the early morning I strolled along the area I stayed. Crisp spring with sun ray. Already busy traffic in the skies and land.
My hotel location is perfect in the West and close to Underground and train station. Vienna is only an hour train ride to Bratislava. I will come again to explore more the city during my days in Bratislava.

After a walk in Vienna, I took the train to Bratislava. 

The sweet pinky Layla and her lovely mum Zeinab received me. They're my expatriate neighbours in Hong Kong

Stepped in the guest room already impressive with the stunning sunset through the window.

This  little town I will spend my leisure time and enjoy my moment with the sweet hosts.

Layla is so gorgeous and talented.  After super, she made the beautiful nuno felted hair band with my guide in 30 min.

Sweetie, you're gorgeous ! We will explore the versatility of wool felt to make wearable art! Thank you for bringing me here in Slovakia. I will also explore the country and the nearby cities in the coming two weeks.


9 comments:

  1. Are you coming to Budapest? I have been reading your blog and its so exciting to read that you came so close.
    Betti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betti. Just know you're in Budapest. Yes we're only 2.5 hours away. I may visit Budapest in the coming days.

      Delete
    2. If you are coming, you can stay some singhts in our house. We live in Nagykovacsi, 5 kms from Budapest, I am a mum of three and have some cats.
      If you are interested, please send email: tutuja@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Looks like you will have a wonderful time exploring the area and reconnecting with neighbours. Layla did a wonderful job. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I'm enjoying great time with sweet host company.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your trip. It seems that Spring has arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O! Jesteś dosłownie przy granicy z Polską.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...